LIVES Winter School
During an intensive one-week programme, doctoral students and young researchers work on various fields of Life Course research through a multidisciplinary approach (Sociology, Psychology, Social Psychology, Life-span Psychology, Social Demography and Social Policies) on vulnerability across the life course. The Winter School focuses on training the participants in the drafting of research projects or journal articles as a fundamental aspect of the academic career they are approaching. With a “learning -by-doing” approach, participants go through all stages of these drafting processes. The School first targets PhD students, but Post-doc researchers are also eligible.
- Winter School 2020 - March 29 to April 2, 2020 - Venice International University - REGISTRATION OPEN
- Winter School 2019 - April 1 to 5, 2019 - Venice International University
- Winter School 2018 - March 12 to 18, 2018 - Bremen
- Winter School 2016 - February 27 to March 5, 2016 - Les Diablerets
- Winter School 2014 - March 22 to 29, 2014 - Les Diablerets
- Winter School 2013 - March 23 to 30, 2013 - Les Diablerets