Call for contributions - LIVES International Research Project Call
The NCCR LIVES invites advanced researchers to submit an international collaboration and research project proposition until June 30 2020. The funding will start as of January 2021 at the earliest and will finish at the end of 2022 at the latest.
The theme will have to focus on the lifecourse and vulnerability themes, with a cutting edge approach, and integrate the collaboration of at least two Universities or "Hautes écoles", namely one abroad. The realization of the project will have to comply with the short delay (January 2021 until end of 2022). Given this delay, we encourage the use of already collected data, namely from the NCCR LIVES. Please note that you can eventually finance a person going abroad.
The amount for the funding of this call is 600,000 CHF for 3 projects (200,000 CHF per project). There is possibility to hire a post-doc for this type of project (but not for a PhD student given the short delay).
The pre-requisite for candidates are:
- Holding a Doctorate Diploma
- Having a work contract for at least two years in an academic institution of a Swiss University or HES (until the end of 2022)
An expert committee constituted of LIVES Board members will evaluate the projects on the following criteria for selection:
- The quality and feasibility of the project
- The project needs to adopt an interdisciplinary approach
- The project is submitted by an advanced researcher which is affiliated to a Swiss academic institution
- The project includes an international collaboration
- The funding of the project respects a delay of 2 years maximum (January 2021 until the end of 2022)
Please note that this Call is not destined for:
- The projects of PhD Students
- Seed money requests
To submit your application, please provide us with the following documents via the following form.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.